The best curly hairstyles for Black Men can give an unique look other hair types or textures can’t. Black men with curly hair have a number of cool haircuts they can get. There are many modern black men’s curly hairstyles that are relatively low-maintenance and easy to style. Black men curly hair looks run the gamut from long, curly Afros and high-top fades to curly twists and textured fauxhawks.
There are many ways by which you can create curls on your naturally straight hair, like using curlers, rag-rolling method, using bobby pins, or using buns and braids. Most of these styles are a combination of high top fade, a line up, mohawk, afro and other fade. Create your own unique style by choosing length on top, type of curls and the placement of the fade.
So if you’re looking for a fresh new fade haircut with curly hair, this guide to the most popular and fashionable cuts and styles will help you choose a cool look.
Check Out These 25 Curly Hairstyles for Black Men
25. Bald Fade with Twisted Curls
24. Black Man Long Curly Hair
23. Blonde Curly Hairstyles
22. Blonde Twisted Curly Hair
21. Classic Curly Hairstyles for Black Men
Popular Black Men Curly Hairstyles
20. Curly Hair with Beard Style
19. Curly Messy Hair
18. Curly Mohawk
17. Curly Top Knot
16. Fade Haircut for Black Men
15. High Fade Haircut
14. High Fade with Curly Hair
13. High Temp Fade Haircut
12. High Top Curly Mohawk
11. High Top Fade Haircut
Stylish Curly Hairstyles for Black Men
10. Line Up Cut with Blonde Hair
9. Line Up Haircut
8. Low Bald Fade with Short Dread Styles
7. Low Fade with Top Short Curls
6. Mid Bald Fade with Short Curly Hair
5. Sharp Fade with Curly Hair
4. Short Afro
3. Short Curls with Bald Fade
2. Short Curly Top with Shaved Side
1. Side Design with Curly Dread
“Hopefully, We helped you to get some Curly Hairstyles for Black Men of 2019.
Got some questions? Or a few suggestions? That is why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You may feel free to leave a comment or two down under and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……”